BizStore » Books » Understanding Global Conflict and Cooperation: An Introduction to Theory and History (10th Edition)
BizStore » Book
Understanding Global Conflict and Cooperation: An Introduction to Theory and History (10th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 456
Publication Date: 2016-01-18
For courses in Introduction to International Relations
An overview of international relations that highlights conflict and cooperation among and within states
Understanding Global Conflict and Cooperation: An Introduction to Theory and History provides a concise, insightful introduction to world politics in an era of complex interdependence. Authors Joseph Nye and David Welch examine conflict and cooperation among global actors via lessons from theory and history, providing readers with a durable framework with which to analyze the current state of international relations. New to the Tenth Edition, a chapter dedicated to global flashpoints – the places in the world where it is easiest to imagine serious conflicts – helps students make connections between events of interest and the text’s major themes.
Also available with MyPoliSciLab®
MyPoliSciLab for the Introduction to International Relations course extends learning online to engage students and improve results. Media resources with assignments bring concepts to life, and offer students opportunities to practice applying what they’ve learned. Please note: this version of MyPoliSciLab does not include an eText.
Understanding Global Conflict and Cooperation: An Introduction to Theory and History, Tenth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab™ & Mastering™ does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab & Mastering, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab & Mastering, search for:
0134409922 / 9780134409924 Understanding Global Conflict and Cooperation: An Introduction to Theory and History plus MyPoliSciLab for International Relations – Access Card Package, 10/e
Package consists of:
• A World in Disarray: American Foreign Policy and the Crisis of the Old Order
• Conflict After the Cold War
• Essential Readings in World Politics (Sixth Edition)
• Essentials of International Relations (Seventh Edition)
• International Politics: Enduring Concepts and Contemporary Issues (13th Edition)
• Cases in Comparative Politics (Sixth Edition)
• International Political Economy (5th Edition)
• International Politics: Enduring Concepts and Contemporary Issues (11th Edition)
• Essentials of Comparative Politics (Sixth Edition)
• Asia's Cauldron: The South China Sea and the End of a Stable Pacific