BizStore » Books » Experiencing MIS (7th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 720
Publication Date: 2016-01-16
For undergraduate Introductory Management Information Systems courses.
Helping Readers Succeed in Management Information Systems
As technology continues to change the way organizations do business, knowledge of MIS is critical. Experiencing MIS illustrates for readers how organizations use information systems to solve business problems every day. This modular text uses illustrative cases, exercises, projects, and other aids to ensure readers connect concepts to everyday life with an “in your face” attitude about MIS. Unique guides in each chapter highlight themes in ethics, security, and other timely topics.
Every year brings important new technology to organizations and the Seventh Edition reflects these trends, keeping readers up to date and knowledgeable on how to apply emerging technologies to better achieve their organizations’ strategies.
Also available with MyMISLabTM
This title is also available with MyMISLab, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMISLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMISLab, search for:
0134473698 / 9780134473697 Experiencing MIS Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
• Problem Solving Cases In Microsoft Access and Excel
• Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Excel 2016: Intermediate
• Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Access 2016: Intermediate
• Excellence in Business Communication (12th Edition)
• Super Crunchers: Why Thinking-By-Numbers is the New Way To Be Smart
• Illustrated Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016 Projects, Loose-leaf Version
• Fundamentals of Corporate Finance Standard Edition (McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
• Marketing Loose Leaf
• Illustrated Microsoft Office 365 & Excel 2016: Introductory
• Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management (4th Edition)