BizStore » Books » Microeconomics (9th Edition) (Pearson Series in Economics)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Pages: 784
Publication Date: 2017-02-27
For Intermediate Microeconomics courses.
This package includes MyLab Economics .
Microeconomics and its role in decision making and public policy
Microeconomics exposes readers to topics that play a central role in microeconomics. From game theory and competitive strategy, to the roles of uncertainty and information, and the analysis of pricing by firms with market power, the text helps you understand what’s going on in the world of business. It also shows you how microeconomics can be used as a practical tool for decision-making and for designing and understanding public policy. The 9th Edition further illustrates microeconomics’ relevance and usefulness with new coverage and examples, and an improved exposition that is clear and accessible as well as lively and engaging. With Microeconomics, you will be able to fully appreciate how a modern economy functions.
Also available with MyLab Economics
MyLab™ Economics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product. MyLab Economics does not come packaged with this product. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Economics, search for:
0134086317 / 9780134086316 Microeconomics Plus MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
• Study Guide for Microeconomics
• Leadership Networking: Connect, Collaborate, Create
• The New Articulate Executive: Look, Act and Sound Like a Leader
• Ghemawat: Strategy Business Landsc_3 (3rd Edition)
• Williamson: Macroeconomics_6 (6th Edition) (The Pearson Series in Economics)
• Strategic Management and Competitive Advantage: Concepts (4th Edition)
• Quantitative Analysis for Management (12th Edition)
• Superbosses: How Exceptional Leaders Master the Flow of Talent
• Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses