BizStore » Books » Macroeconomics (6th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 768
Publication Date: 2016-01-25
For one-semester courses in Principles of Macroeconomics.
The Relevance of Economics Through Real-world Business Examples
Macroeconomics with MyEconLab makes economics relevant by demonstrating how real businesses use economics to make decisions every day. And with an ever changing U.S. and world economy, the Sixth Edition has been updated with the latest developments using new real-world business and policy examples. Regardless of their future career path—opening an art studio, trading on Wall Street, or bartending at the local pub—readers will benefit from understanding the economic forces behind their work.
Also Available with MyEconLab®
This title is available with MyEconLab–an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyEconLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyEconLab search for:
0134435044 / 9780134435046 Macroeconomics Plus MyEconLab with Pearson eText (1-semester access) -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
• Microeconomics (6th Edition)
• Public Speaking: Strategies for Success (7th Edition)
• The Legal Environment of Business: Text and Cases
• Principles of Microeconomics (11th Edition)
• Cases in Comparative Politics (Sixth Edition)
• Math Practice for Principles of Microeconomics
• MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Macroeconomics
• Applied Calculus
• Marketing: An Introduction (12th Edition)
• Statistics for Business & Economics, Revised (with XLSTAT Education Edition Printed Access Card)