BizStore » Books » REVEL for Out of Many, Volume 2 -- Access Card (8th Edition)
List Price: $54.67Manufacturer: Pearson
Our Price: $47.83
You Save: $6.84 (13%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Author(s): John M Faragher, Mari Jo Buhle, Daniel Czitrom, Susan H. Armitage
Binding: Misc. Supplies
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: 2015-06-22
REVEL™ for Out of Many: A History of the American People, Eighth Edition offers a distinctive and relevant approach to American history, highlighting the experiences of diverse communities of Americans in the unfolding story of our country. The only American history text with a truly continental perspective, REVEL for Out of Many offers community vignettes — from New England to the South, the Midwest to the far West — that help students see how diverse communities and different regions have shaped America's past. By focusing on particular communities and regions, REVEL for Out of Many weaves the stories of the people and the nation into a single compelling narrative that continues to this day.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: REVEL is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone REVEL access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use REVEL.
• Out of Many: Volume 2 (8th Edition)
• iclicker+ student remote
• Only What We Could Carry: The Japanese American Internment Experience
• The Sea-Wolf (Dover Thrift Editions)
• The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power
• Writing, Reading, and Research
• REVEL for Psychology: An Exploration -- Access Card (3rd Edition) (Ciccarelli & White Psychology Series)
• Signs of Life in the USA: Readings on Popular Culture for Writers
• Everything's an Argument with 2016 MLA Update
• Mastering the World of Psychology (5th Edition) - Standalone book