BizStore » Books » REVEL for Out of Many, Volume 2 -- Access Card (8th Edition)
Binding: Misc. Supplies
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Publication Date: 2015-06-22
REVEL™ for Out of Many: A History of the American People, Eighth Edition offers a distinctive and relevant approach to American history, highlighting the experiences of diverse communities of Americans in the unfolding story of our country. The only American history text with a truly continental perspective, REVEL for Out of Many offers community vignettes – from New England to the South, the Midwest to the far West – that help students see how diverse communities and different regions have shaped America's past. By focusing on particular communities and regions, REVEL for Out of Many weaves the stories of the people and the nation into a single compelling narrative that continues to this day.
REVEL is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, REVEL offers an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. Enlivening course content with media interactives and assessments, REVEL empowers educators to increase engagement with the course, and to better connect with students.
NOTE: This Revel Combo Access pack includes a Revel access code plus a loose-leaf print reference (delivered by mail) to complement your Revel experience. In addition to this access code, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Revel.
• Out of Many: Volume 2 (8th Edition)
• Only What We Could Carry: The Japanese American Internment Experience
• Writing, Reading, and Research
• The Sea-Wolf (Dover Thrift Editions)
• REVEL for Psychology: An Exploration -- Access Card (3rd Edition) (Ciccarelli & White Psychology Series)
• Signs of Life in the USA: Readings on Popular Culture for Writers
• Chemistry: The Central Science (12th Edition)
• Everything's an Argument with 2016 MLA Update
• The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power
• Mastering the World of Psychology (5th Edition) - Standalone book