BizStore » Books » Scientific Farm Animal Production: An Introduction (11th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 656
Publication Date: 2015-01-09
A comprehensive, best-selling, science-based approach to building livestock and poultry management systems for food, fiber, and recreation.
With Scientific Farm Animal Production, students of animal agriculture get a comprehensive, science-based approach to building livestock and poultry management systems for food, fiber, and recreation. It effectively integrates the scientific disciplines that support livestock and poultry production with detailed information about the primary livestock species, appropriate management protocols, and the market forces that impact demand across the supply chain.
As a result of a comprehensive review by nearly 20 professionals, this new edition features increased clarity, depth and accuracy, including improved end-of-chapter questions; updated and enhanced figures and color photos; the latest demographic data; an expanded discussion of social and consumer issues; and an authoritative look at the trends, issues, and opportunities for animal agriculture.
• Introduction to Agricultural Economics (7th Edition) (What's New in Trades & Technology)
• Farm Management
• McCurnin's Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians
• Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology
• Animal Restraint for Veterinary Professionals
• Plant Science: Growth, Development, and Utilization of Cultivated Plants (5th Edition)
• Workbook for McCurnin's Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians
• Soil Science and Management
• Clinical Laboratory Animal Medicine: An Introduction
• Farm Anatomy: The Curious Parts and Pieces of Country Life (Julia Rothman)