BizStore » Books » Human Communication in Society (4th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 448
Publication Date: 2015-02-19
NOTE: Access Code is NOT INCLUDED
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyCommunicationLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyCommunicationLab search for 0134126920 / 9780134126920 Human Communication in Society plus MyCommunicationLab for Introduction to Communication – Access Card Package, 4/e, which contains:
MyCommunicationLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
A Comprehensive Look at Human Interaction
Human Communication in Society takes an enhanced look at the relationship between humans and their societies through a contemporary critical lens. By examining history and societal structures as a means to assess modes of human communication, the text helps readers to understand the theory and context of the way people interact. The Fourth Edition uses new examples, illustrations, and pedagogical materials to highlight the importance of understanding multiple perceptions when studying communication. By addressing vital forms of communication such as listening, responding, verbal/non-verbal communication, and perception, Human Communication in Society addresses the subject of interpersonal interaction from a holistic standpoint.
Also available with MyCommunicationLab
MyCommunicationLab for the Introduction to Communication course extends learning online, engaging students and improving results. Media resources with assignments bring concepts to life, and offer students opportunities to practice applying what they’ve learned. And MediaShare offers an easy, mobile way for students and instructors to interact and engage with speeches, visual aids, group projects, and other files. Please note: this version of MyCommunicationLab does not include an eText.
Human Communication in Society, Fourth Edition is also available via REVEL™, an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn.
• The United States Constitution: What It Says, What It Means: A Hip Pocket Guide
• Fit & Well Brief Edition: Core Concepts and Labs in Physical Fitness and Wellness Loose Leaf Edition
• The Making of the West, Volume 1: To 1750: People and Cultures
• Business & Professional Communication: Principles and Skills for Leadership (2nd Edition)
• Close Encounters: Communication in Relationships
• Western Civilizations: Their History & Their Culture (Brief Fourth Edition) (Vol. 1)
• Psychology and Life (20th Edition)
• Writing in Response
• From Critical Thinking to Argument