BizStore » Books » A Practical Guide to Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (7th Edition)
Brand: Mark G Sobell
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Prentice Hall
Manufacturer: Prentice Hall
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1408
Publication Date: 2014-01-10
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Studio: Prentice Hall
Master All the Techniques You Need to Succeed with Fedora™ or Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
In this comprehensive guide, one of the world’s leading Linux experts brings together all the knowledge and real-world insights you need to master and succeed with today’s versions of Fedora or Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Best-selling author Mark Sobell explains Linux clearly and effectively, focusing on skills you’ll actually need as a user, programmer, or administrator.
Sobell assumes no prior Linux knowledge. He starts at the beginning and walks you through every topic and task that matters, using easy-to-understand examples. Step by step, you’ll learn how to install and configure Linux from the accompanying DVD, navigate its graphical user interface, provide file/printer sharing, configure network servers, secure Linux desktops and networks, work with the command line, administer Linux efficiently, and automate administration using Python and bash.
Mark Sobell has taught hundreds of thousands of Linux and UNIX professionals. He knows every Linux nook and cranny—and he never forgets what it’s like to be new to Linux. Whatever you want to do with Linux—now or in the future—you’ll find it in this book.
Compared with other Linux books, A Practical Guide to Fedora™and Red Hat®Enterprise Linux ®, Seventh Edition, delivers
Includes DVD! Get the full version of the Fedora 19 release!
• RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide, Seventh Edition (Exams EX200 & EX300)
• Linux Bible
• A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming (3rd Edition)
• Linux Pocket Guide: Essential Commands
• Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2
• The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction
• Linux Command Line and Shell Scripting Bible
• Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (EX200 and EX300) (Certification Guide)
• UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook (5th Edition)
• MCSA Guide to Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /R2, Exam 70-410