BizStore » Books » Manufacturing Engineering & Technology (7th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1224
Publication Date: 2013-04-11
For courses in manufacturing processes at two- or four-year schools. This text also serves as a valuable reference text for professionals.
An up-to-date text that provides a solid background in manufacturing processes
Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, 7/e , presents a mostly qualitative description of the science, technology, and practice of manufacturing. This includes detailed descriptions of manufacturing processes and the manufacturing enterprise that will help introduce students to important concepts.
With a total of 120 examples and case studies, up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all topics, and superior two-color graphics, this text provides a solid background for manufacturing students and serves as a valuable reference text for professionals.
• System Dynamics
• Introduction to Engineering Experimentation (3rd Edition)
• Shigley's Mechanical Engineering Design (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
• Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
• Machine Elements in Mechanical Design (6th Edition) (What's New in Trades & Technology)
• Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (14th Edition)
• Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer
• Design of Machinery with Student Resource DVD (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
• Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists (9th Edition)