BizStore » Books » Manufacturing Engineering & Technology (7th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1224
Publication Date: 2013-04-11
For courses in manufacturing processes at two- or four-year schools. This text also serves as a valuable reference text for professionals.
An up-to-date text that provides a solid background in manufacturing processes
Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, 7/e , presents a mostly qualitative description of the science, technology, and practice of manufacturing. This includes detailed descriptions of manufacturing processes and the manufacturing enterprise that will help introduce students to important concepts.
With a total of 120 examples and case studies, up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all topics, and superior two-color graphics, this text provides a solid background for manufacturing students and serves as a valuable reference text for professionals.
• System Dynamics
• Introduction to Engineering Experimentation (3rd Edition)
• Machine Elements in Mechanical Design (6th Edition) (What's New in Trades & Technology)
• Introduction to Mathematical Programming: Operations Research, Vol. 1 (Book & CD-ROM)
• Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (14th Edition)
• Shigley's Mechanical Engineering Design (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
• Principles of Heat Transfer (Activate Learning with these NEW titles from Engineering!)
• Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
• Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer