BizStore » Books » Manufacturing Engineering & Technology (7th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1224
Publication Date: 2013-04-11
For courses in manufacturing processes at two- or four-year schools. This text also serves as a valuable reference text for professionals.
An up-to-date text that provides a solid background in manufacturing processes
Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, 7/e , presents a mostly qualitative description of the science, technology, and practice of manufacturing. This includes detailed descriptions of manufacturing processes and the manufacturing enterprise that will help introduce students to important concepts.
With a total of 120 examples and case studies, up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all topics, and superior two-color graphics, this text provides a solid background for manufacturing students and serves as a valuable reference text for professionals.
• Shigley's Mechanical Engineering Design (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
• Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
• Introduction to Engineering Experimentation (3rd Edition)
• Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer
• System Dynamics
• Mechanics of Materials, 7th Edition
• Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (14th Edition)
• Design of Machinery with Student Resource DVD (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
• Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics and Dynamics
• Machine Elements in Mechanical Design (5th Edition)