BizStore » Books » Consumer Behavior (11th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 528
Publication Date: 2014-02-06
For undergraduate and graduate consumer behavior courses.
The text that set the standard for consumer behavior study.
Consumer Behavior explores how the examination and application of consumer behavior is central to the planning, development, and implementation of marketing strategies.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMarketingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMarketingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133131033/ISBN-13: 9780133131031. That package includes ISBN-10: 0132544369/ISBN-13: 9780132544368 and ISBN-10: 0132552000/ISBN-13: 9780132552004.
MyMarketingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
• Marketing Research (8th Edition)
• Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective, 10th Edition
• Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications (7th Edition)
• Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise Edition (with Thomson ONE - Business School Edition, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (MindTap Course List)
• Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity, 4th Edition
• International Business: The Challenges of Globalization (8th Edition)
• Retailing Management, 9th Edition
• Marketing Research
• International Marketing (Irwin Marketing)
• Statistical Techniques in Business and Economics, 16th Edition