BizStore » Books » Playing Big: Find Your Voice, Your Vision and Make Things Happen
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
A groundbreaking women’s leadership expert and popular conference speaker gives women the practical skills to voice and implement the changes they want to see—in themselves and in the world
In her coaching and programs for women, Tara Mohr saw how women were "playing small" in their lives and careers, were frustrated by it, and wanted to "play bigger." She has devised a proven way for them to achieve their dreams by playing big from the inside out. Mohr’s work helping women play bigger has earned acclaim from the likes of Maria Shriver and Jillian Michaels, and has been featured on the Today show, CNN, and a host of other media outlets.
Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In gave many women new awareness about what kinds of changes they need to make to become more successful; yet most women need help implementing them. In the tradition of Brené Brown’s Daring Greatly, Playing Big provides real, practical tools to help women quiet self-doubt, identify their callings, “unhook” from praise and criticism, unlearn counterproductive good girl habits, and begin taking bold action.
While not all women aspire to end up in the corner office, every woman aspires to something. Playing Big fills a major gap among women’s career books; it isn’t just for corporate women. The book offers tools to help every woman play bigger—whether she’s an executive, community volunteer, artist, or stay-at-home mom.
Thousands of women across the country have been transformed by Mohr’s program, and now this book makes the ideas and practices available to everyone who is ready to play big.
• Transformational Speaking: If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story
• Willpower Doesn't Work: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success
• Ask For It: How Women Can Use the Power of Negotiation to Get What They Really Want
• The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life
• The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion
• Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
• Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
• Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life
• The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance---What Women Should Know