BizStore » Books » Interviewing: Principles and Practices
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 448
Publication Date: 2013-08-29
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
• Used Book in Good Condition
Interviewing: Principles and Practices, the most widely used text for the interviewing course, continues to reflect the growing sophistication with which interviewing is being approached, incorporating the ever-expanding body of research in all types of interview settings, recent communication theory, and the importance of equal opportunity laws on interviewing practices. It provides the most thorough treatment of the basics of interviewing, including the complex interpersonal communication process, types and uses of questions, and the structuring of interviews from opening to closing.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
• Interviewing and Interrogation
• Organizational Communication: Approaches and Processes
• 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions (Ron Fry's How to Study Program) 6th edition by Fry, Ron (2009) Paperback
• Rhetoric in Popular Culture
• Better Business Writing: Become a More Powerful Communicator (Crisp Fifty Minute Series)
• Persuasion: Social Influence and Compliance Gaining, 5e
• Multicultural Law Enforcement: Strategies for Peacekeeping in a Diverse Society (6th Edition)
• Juvenile Justice: A Social, Historical, and Legal Perspective
• Organizational Behavior: Science, The Real World, and You
• Training & Development: Communicating for Success