BizStore » Books » Drugs, Society, and Human Behavior
Brand: McGraw-Hill Education
Feature: McGraw-Hill Education
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 496
Publication Date: 2014-12-02
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
• McGraw-Hill Education
Drugs, Society and Human Behavior provides the latest information on drug use and its effects on society as well as on the individual. Trusted for more than 40 years by both instructors and students, this authoritative resource examines drugs and drug use from a variety of perspectives―behavioral, pharmacological, historical, social, legal, and clinical. The 16th edition includes the very latest information and statistics and many new timely topics and issues have been added that are sure to pique students’ interest and stimulate class discussion.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
• An Introduction to Community & Public Health
• Principles and Foundations of Health Promotion and Education (7th Edition) (A Spectrum book)
• Loosening the Grip: A Handbook of Alcohol Information
• Becoming Naturally Therapeutic: A Return To The True Essence Of Helping
• Our Sexuality
• High Price: A Neuroscientist's Journey of Self-Discovery That Challenges Everything You Know About Drugs and Society (P.S.)
• Health Psychology: An Introduction to Behavior and Health
• Biological Psychology
• Careers in Psychology: Opportunities in a Changing World
• Our Global Environment: A Health Perspective