BizStore » Books » Manual of Structural Kinesiology
Brand: Aron Thompson R T Floyd Clem Thompson
Feature: Manual of Structural Kinesiology
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 416
Publication Date: 2014-04-14
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
• Manual of Structural Kinesiology
Explaining the process of human movement, Manual of Structural Kinesiology gives a straightforward view of human anatomy and its relation to movement. The manual clearly identifies specific muscles and muscle groups and describes exercises for strengthening and developing those muscles. Floyd provides important information in an accessible format through a combination of logical presentation, illustrations, and concise writing style.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
• Physiology of Sport and Exercise 6th Edition With Web Study Guide
• Exercise Physiology: Theory and Application to Fitness and Performance
• Biomechanical Basis of Human Movement
• Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual
• ACSM's Exercise Management for Persons with Chronic Diseases and Disabilities-4th Edition
• Kinesiology: Scientific Basis of Human Motion
• Motor Learning and Performance-5th Edition With Web Study Guide: From Principles to Application
• NASM Essentials Of Personal Fitness Training
• Life Span Motor Development 6th Edition With Web Study Guide
• Anatomy And Physiology For Health Professionals