BizStore » Books » CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control All-in-One Exam Guide
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 576
Publication Date: 2015-12-03
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
An all-new exam guide for the industry-standard information technology risk certification, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Prepare for the updated Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification exam with this comprehensive exam guide. CRISC Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control All-in-One Exam Guide covers all four exam domains effective as of June 2015 and contains hundreds of realistic practice exam questions.
Fulfilling the promise of the All-in-One series, this reference guide serves as a test preparation tool AND an on-the-job reference that will serve you well beyond the examination. To aid in self-study, each chapter includes Exam Tips that highlight key information about the exam, chapter summaries that reinforce the chapter's salient points, and end-of-chapter questions that are accurate to the content and question format of the real exam.
• CRISC Review Manual, 6th Edition
• CISM Certified Information Security Manager All-in-One Exam Guide
• CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition
• CRISC Review Questions, Answers & Explanations, 5th Edition
• CCSP (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Study Guide
• CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Eighth Edition
• Tribe of Hackers: Cybersecurity Advice from the Best Hackers in the World
• Security Risk Management: Building an Information Security Risk Management Program from the Ground Up
• CCSP Official (ISC)2 Practice Tests
• How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk