BizStore » Books » CCFP Certified Cyber Forensics Professional All-in-One Exam Guide
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 544
Publication Date: 2014-09-12
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get complete coverage of all six CCFP exam domains developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. Written by a leading computer security expert, this authoritative guidefully addresses cyber forensics techniques, standards, technologies, and legal and ethical principles. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease,this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL SIX EXAM DOMAINS:
ELECTRONIC CONTENT INCLUDES:
• CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification All-in-One Exam Guide
• Blue Team Handbook: Incident Response Edition: A condensed field guide for the Cyber Security Incident Responder.
• Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) (RTFM)
• CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam CS0-001)
• Rtfm: Red Team Field Manual
• CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition
• Hash Crack: Password Cracking Manual (v2.0)
• Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies: Infrastructure security with Red Team and Blue Team tactics
• Practical Malware Analysis: A Hands-On Guide to Dissecting Malicious Software
• CompTIA Network+ All-In-One Exam Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006)