BizStore » Books » The Complete Guide to Option Selling: How Selling Options Can Lead to Stellar Returns in Bull and Bear Markets, 3rd Edition
BizStore » Book
The Complete Guide to Option Selling: How Selling Options Can Lead to Stellar Returns in Bull and Bear Markets, 3rd Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 368
Publication Date: 2014-10-13
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
The Go-To Option-Selling Guide--Updated for Today's Manic Markets
Investing today is more complicated and unpredictable than ever before. The strategy of buy-and-hold has been replaced by buy-and-hope. Trying to grow your assets means worrying about how the next geopolitical crisis or government announcement will affect your portfolio. In an age of stunted economics and uncertain interest rates, attempting to guess market direction can seem futile.
The good news is, you don't have to anymore. There is a better way to invest. It's time to borrow a page from the pros and radically change your entire philosophy to building a solid, high-yielding portfolio.
The Complete Guide to Option Selling takes you through the process step by step. Updated to help you draw steady, high profits in an age of skittish markets, this classic text covers the ins and outs of:
You don't need a fancy Greek calculator to succeed in writing options. All you need is a little knowledge, a lot of common sense, and The Complete Guide to Option Selling.
PRAISE FOR THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO OPTION SELLING:
"A must-read. Cordier and Gross have covered all the bases in this book about the (arguably) best option strategy--writing options." -- LAWRENCE MCMILLAN, bestselling author of Options as a Strategic Investment and editor of The Option Strategist Newsletter and Daily Volume Alerts
"The Complete Guide to Option Selling offers investors a truly unique, practical, and valuable perspective into another dimension of option strategy. A very cool book and interesting angle!" -- JARED A. LEVY, risk manager and author of Your Options Handbook and The Bloomberg Visual Guide to Options
"James and Michael not only have an excellent ability to analyze market fundamentals, but more importantly, to design the appropriate option strategy to take advantage of their market outlook." -- DANIEL P. COLLINS, editor-in-Chief, Futures Magazine
"The Complete Guide to Option Selling is an excellent reminder that selling options is less stressful and more forgiving than traditional direction trading strategies. This book has what it takes and is valuable to both novice and experienced traders." -- JACK WALKER, author of Volatility Trading Digest
"Cordier and Gross comprehensively and convincingly demonstrate how options selling strategies can function not only as a facile income-producing technique but also as a performance-based investment strategy all on their own." -- GIL MORALES, Managing director of MoKa investors, LLC, and coauthor of the bestselling books Trade Like an O'Neil Disciple, How to Make Money Selling Stocks Short, and In the Cockpit with the O'Neil Disciples
• The Options Playbook, Expanded 2nd Edition: Featuring 40 strategies for bulls, bears, rookies, all-stars and everyone in between.
• Options Exposed PlayBook: The Most Popular and Profitable Strategies of All Time
• Option Volatility and Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques, 2nd Edition
• Trading Options Greeks: How Time, Volatility, and Other Pricing Factors Drive Profits
• Covered Calls Made Easy: Generate Monthly Cash Flow by Selling Options
• HIGHER PROBABILITY COMMODITY TRADING: A Comprehensive Guide to Commodity Market Analysis, Strategy Development, and Risk Management Techniques Aimed at Favorably Shifting the Odds of Success
• Options as a Strategic Investment: Fifth Edition
• The Bible of Options Strategies: The Definitive Guide for Practical Trading Strategies (2nd Edition)
• Selling Commodity Options: The Time Farming Income Machine
• Get Rich with Options: Four Winning Strategies Straight from the Exchange Floor