BizStore » Books » Build Your Own Free-to-Air (FTA) Satellite TV System
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education TAB
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education TAB
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2011-11-29
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education TAB
Release Date: 2011-11-08
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education TAB
LEGALLY TAP INTO ABSOLUTELY FREE SATELLITE TV!
Replace or expand your paid TV services with Free-to-Air television programming with ease. Build Your Own Free-to-Air (FTA) Satellite TV System shows how to affordably put together your own subscription-free home entertainment center from start to finish.
Find out how to choose the right components, set up a satellite dish and receiver, fine-tune reception, add local over-the-air stations, and go mobile with your FTA TV system. You'll get full details on recording to the latest digital devices, installing a TV card in your PC, viewing video over the Internet, and integrating theater-quality audio. Photos and diagrams illustrate each step along the way. Comprehensive lists of technical terms and definitions, available channels and satellites, and dish-aiming steps are also included in this practical guide.
• FREE Internet: Don't pay for internet - Save hundreds of dollars a year by building one of these simple WIFI antennas!
• Build Your Own Free To Air Antenna Solution
• Digital Television At Home: Satellite, Cable And Over-The-Air: Using, Controlling And Understanding Digital Tv Technologies.
• SINGLE SATELLITE TV DISH LNB BRACKET
• Hacking Electronics: An Illustrated DIY Guide for Makers and Hobbyists
• GEOSATpro 36"/90cm FTA Satellite Dish and .5dB NR SL1PLL Single Standard LNBF
• Mediabridge F-Type Right Angle Adapter - 90° Female to Male Connector - 5 Pack - (Part# CONN-F81-RA-5PK )