BizStore » Books » Cracking the Sales Management Code: The Secrets to Measuring and Managing Sales Performance
BizStore » Book
Cracking the Sales Management Code: The Secrets to Measuring and Managing Sales Performance
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 272
Publication Date: 2011-10-11
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Cracking the Sales Management Code is a groundbreaking book for sales managers and executives who want greater control over sales performance. Based on new research into how world-class sales forces measure and manage their sellers, it provides a best practice approach to identify and implement the critical activities and metrics that drive business results. It is not a book on organizational leadership, nor is it a book on interpersonal coaching. It is a book on how to effectively manage a sales force.
Neil Rackham (bestselling author of SPIN Selling) states in his foreword, "There's an acute shortage of good books on the specifics of sales management. Cracking the Sales Management Code is about the practical specifics of sales management in the new era, and it fills a void."
This book is effectively an operating manual for the sales force. It identifies the 5 fundamental sales processes that can be managed to create desired business outcomes, and it helps readers choose which of the processes are needed to achieve their own strategic objectives. It also provides examples of actual tools and frameworks for sales managers to use, and it gives straight-forward advice on how to change sales force behaviors while avoiding common pitfalls. This book will further help sales forces maximize the usefulness of CRM by defining 3 distinct levels of sales metrics - those you can directly manage, those you can influence, and those that you can only hope to change.
Cracking the Sales Management Code is written in an engaging and narrative way that brings to life the extensive research and practical insights contained within its pages. It is a must-read for anyone in sales management or sales operations who wants to clarify the task of sales management and put in place the strategies, processes, tools, and metrics to proactively manage sales performance.
• Sales Management. Simplified.: The Straight Truth About Getting Exceptional Results from Your Sales Team
• Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions: A Tactical Playbook for Managers and Executives
• The Accidental Sales Manager: How to Take Control and Lead Your Sales Team to Record Profits
• The Sales Acceleration Formula: Using Data, Technology, and Inbound Selling to go from $0 to $100 Million
• Sales Manager Survival Guide: Lessons From Sales' Front Lines
• The Sales Development Playbook: Build Repeatable Pipeline and Accelerate Growth with Inside Sales
• Crushing Quota: Proven Sales Coaching Tactics for Breakthrough Performance
• Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into a Sales Machine with the $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com
• Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition
• Nuts and Bolts of Sales Management: How to Build a High Velocity Sales Organization