BizStore » Books » Elements of Photogrammetry with Application in GIS, Fourth Edition
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Professional
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 696
Publication Date: 2014-01-07
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
• Used Book in Good Condition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The definitive guide to photogrammetry--fully updatedThoroughly revised to cover the latest technological advances in the field, Elements of Photogrammetry with Applications in GIS, Fourth Edition, provides complete details on the foundational principles of photogrammetry as well as important advanced concepts. Significant changes in the instruments and procedures used in modern photogrammetry, including laser scanning, are discussed. Example problems clarify computational procedures and extensive photographs and diagrams illustrate the material presented in this comprehensive resource.
• Brown's Boundary Control and Legal Principles
• Elementary Surveying: An Introduction to Geomatics (15th Edition)
• Introduction to Unmanned Aircraft Systems
• GPS for Land Surveyors
• Remote Sensing and Image Interpretation
• So You Want to Create Maps Using Drones?
• Surveying Solved Problems for the FS and PS Exams, 4th Ed
• Introduction to UAV Systems
• Adjustment Computations: Spatial Data Analysis
• Manual of Surveying Instructions - For the Survey of the Public Lands of the United States