BizStore » Books » Million Dollar Coaching: Build a World-Class Practice by Helping Others Succeed (Business Skills and Development)
BizStore » Book
Million Dollar Coaching: Build a World-Class Practice by Helping Others Succeed (Business Skills and Development)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2011-01-03
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Release Date: 2010-12-13
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Build a million-dollar business in one of today's hottest professions!
Bestselling business author Alan Weiss provides the inside advice you need to build or expand your coaching business--from developing a common language and shared protocol to providing effective and supportive feedback at every level.
Million Dollar Coaching is packed with tips, checklists, resources, and scores of helpful examples, making this the most valuable one-stop tool available for entering the world of professional coaching. Million Dollar Coaching helps you:
Replete with all the information and advice you need, Million Dollar Coaching is the first step to making a million in the competitive field of coaching.
• Million Dollar Consulting: The Professional's Guide to Growing a Practice, Fifth Edition (Business Books)
• Million Dollar Speaking: The Professional's Guide to Building Your Platform (Business Skills and Development)
• Million Dollar Consulting Proposals: How to Write a Proposal That's Accepted Every Time
• Million Dollar Launch: How to Kick-start a Successful Consulting Practice in 90 Days (Business Books)
• Million Dollar Consulting (TM) Toolkit: Step-By-Step Guidance, Checklists, Templates and Samples from "The Million Dollar Consultant"
• The Consulting Bible: Everything You Need to Know to Create and Expand a Seven-Figure Consulting Practice
• Million Dollar Referrals: The Secrets to Building a Perpetual Client List to Generate a Seven-Figure Income (Business Books)
• Million Dollar Consulting
• Getting Started in Consulting
• Value-Based Fees: How to Charge - and Get - What You're Worth