BizStore » Books » Perfect Digital Photography(Second edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 528
Publication Date: 2009-06-11
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Master the art of digital photography
"Jay Dickman and Jay Kinghorn again have brought an insightful book on digital photography based on creating your best digital photographs, regardless of the rapid changes in the digital technology... From cover to cover, this book is filled with priceless information on how to get the great photos, and how to make sure they are your best." --John Knaur, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital SLR, Olympus Imaging America
In this completely updated, full-color work, a Pulitzer Prize-winning National Geographic photographer and an Adobe Photoshop Certified Expert guide you through the entire photographic process, from composition to printing and archiving.
The expert techniques inside this masterful guide help you greatly improve both the quality of your photographs and your proficiency in the digital darkroom. Perfect Digital Photography, Second Edition covers the latest technologies, including digital SLR cameras, Adobe Photoshop CS4, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and offers tips for developing an efficient workflow. Stunning color photographs throughout the book show you the results that you too can achieve.
• Graphic Communications Today, 4E (Design Concepts)
• BrandingPays: The Five-Step System to Reinvent Your Personal Brand
• Adobe InDesign Creative Cloud Revealed
• Digital Photography Simplified
• The Principles of Beautiful Web Design: Designing Great Web Sites is Not Rocket Science!
• Adobe Muse: Classroom in a Book
• Microsoft Office 2016 Step by Step
• Vocabulary Workshop: Level F
• Naming the Elephant: Worldview as a Concept
• Adobe Muse CC Classroom in a Book (2nd Edition)