BizStore » Books » All About Options, 3E: The Easy Way to Get Started (All About Series)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2007-01-16
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Discover the Potential of Options for Managing Risk, Profiting from Bull or Bear Markets, and Leveraging Your Investments
Thousands of individual traders and investors used the first two editions of Tom McCafferty's All About Options to master every aspect of the options market_and develop strategies for making winning investments.
Now revised and updated, the Third Edition of this best-selling guide provides a clear, no-nonsense explanation of the risks and rewards of using options, ranging from options basics to hedging and speculating to options pricing.
This new edition of All About Options covers the dramatic changes in technology, world finance, and market conditions that have take place in recent years.
• All About Derivatives Second Edition (All About Series)
• All About Commodities (All About Series)
• All About Bonds, Bond Mutual Funds, and Bond ETFs, 3rd Edition (All About...economics)
• All About Hedge Funds, Fully Revised Second Edition (All About... (McGraw-Hill))
• All About Technical Analysis : The Easy Way to Get Started
• All About Dividend Investing, Second Edition (All About Series)
• All About Forex Trading (All About Series)
• All About High-Frequency Trading (All About Series)
• All About Candlestick Charting (All About Series)
• All About Market Indicators (All About Series)