BizStore » Books » Fundamentals of Aviation Law
Brand: Speciale, Raymond C.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2006-06-13
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The only textbook available on Aviation Law
This is an undergraduate textbook designed for college and university courses on aviation law. Each chapter covers a fundamental legal subject and discusses application of that area in the aviation environment. Each chapter comes completed with case-studies, and problems, along with instructor’s materials.
• Air Transportation
• PFIN (with PFIN Online, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press)
• Practical Aviation Security: Predicting and Preventing Future Threats
• Practical Aviation & Aerospace Law
• Airport Management
• AIRPORT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT 6/E
• Business and Corporate Aviation Management, Second Edition
• FAR/AIM 2018: Federal Aviation Regulations / Aeronautical Information Manual (FAR/AIM series)
• Ethical Issues in Aviation
• FAR/AIM 2019: Federal Aviation Regulations / Aeronautical Information Manual (FAR/AIM Series)