BizStore » Books » 2000 Solved Problems in Discrete Mathematics
Brand: Seymour Lipschutz
Feature: 2000 Solved Problems in Discrete Mathematics
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: McGraw-Hill Education
Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 404
Publication Date: 1991-10-01
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
• 2000 Solved Problems in Discrete Mathematics
Master discrete mathematics with Schaum's--the high-performance solved-problem guide.
It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams!
Students love Schaum's Solved Problem Guides because they produce results. Each year, thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable guides. Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum's!
If you don't have a lot of time but want to excel in class, use this book to:
Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum's Solved Problem Guides let you practice at your own pace and remind you of all the important problem-solving techniques you need to remember--fast! And Schaum's are so complete, they're perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside you will find:
If you want top grades and thorough understanding of discrete mathematics, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
• Schaum's Outline of Discrete Mathematics, Revised Third Edition
• Discrete Mathematics DeMYSTiFied
• Book of Proof
• Discrete Mathematics
• Discrete Mathematics with Applications
• Introductory Discrete Mathematics (Dover Books on Computer Science)
• Discrete Mathematics: An Open Introduction
• 3,000 Solved Problems in Linear Algebra
• How to Prove It: A Structured Approach, 2nd Edition
• Discrete Mathematics (Quick Study Academic)