BizStore » Books » Writing Magic: Creating Stories that Fly
List Price: $7.99Manufacturer: HarperCollins
Our Price: $6.50
You Save: $1.49 (19%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Author(s): Gail Carson Levine
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 176
Publication Date: 2014-12-23
Release Date: 2014-12-23
Bestselling author of Ella Enchanted and fairy-tale master Gail Carson Levine helps you make magic with your writing!
In Writing Magic, Newbery Honor author Gail Carson Levine shares her tricks of the trade. She shows how you can get terrific ideas for stories, invent great beginnings and endings, write sparkling dialogue, develop memorable characters—and much, much more. She advises you about what to do when you feel stuck—and how to use helpful criticism. Best of all, she offers writing exercises that will set your imagination on fire.
With humor, honesty, and wisdom, Gail Carson Levine shows you that you, too, can make magic with your writing.
• Spilling Ink: A Young Writer's Handbook
• Writer to Writer: From Think to Ink
• Rip the Page!: Adventures in Creative Writing
• Seize the Story
• Live Writing: Breathing Life into Your Words
• Cliffhanger Writing Prompts: 30 One-Page Story Starters That Fire Up Kids’ Imaginations and Help Them Develop Strong Narrative Writing Skills
• How Writers Work: Finding a Process That Works for You
• So, You Want to Be a Writer?: How to Write, Get Published, and Maybe Even Make It Big! (Be What You Want)
• A Writer's Notebook: Unlocking the Writer Within You
• Writing Picture Books: A Hands-On Guide from Story Creation to Publication