BizStore » Books » #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur's Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness
Brand: Gary Vaynerchuk
Feature: HARPER COLLINS PUBLISHERS
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2016-03-08
Release Date: 2016-03-08
• HARPER COLLINS PUBLISHERS
The New York Times bestselling author draws from his popular show #AskGaryVee to offer surprising, often outrageous, and imminently useful and honest answers to everything you’ve ever wanted to know—and more—about navigating the new world.
Gary Vaynerchuk—the inspiring and unconventional entrepreneur who introduced us to the concept of crush it—knows how to get things done, have fun, and be massively successful. A marketing and business genius, Gary had the foresight to go beyond traditional methods and use social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to reach an untapped audience that continues to grow.
#AskGaryVee showcases the most useful and interesting questions Gary has addressed on his popular show. Distilling and expanding on the podcast’s most urgent and evergreen themes, Gary presents practical, timely, and timeless advice on marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, and everything else you’ve been afraid to ask but are dying to know. Gary gives you the insights and information you need on everything from effectively using Twitter to launching a small business, hiring superstars to creating a personal brand, launching products effectively to staying healthy—and even buying wine.
Whether you’re planning to start your own company, working in digital media, or have landed your first job in a traditional company, #AskGaryVee is your essential guide to making things happen in a big way.
• The Thank You Economy
• Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
• Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World
• Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too
• Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence and How You Can, Too
• The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
• Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life
• 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
• Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World
• Gary Vaynerchuk With 0 F*cks: How GaryVee is Inspiring Millions of People