BizStore » Books » The Chronicles of Narnia
Brand: Harper Collins
Edition: F First Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: HarperCollins Narnia
Manufacturer: HarperCollins Narnia
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 784
Publication Date: 2004-10-26
Publisher: HarperCollins Narnia
Release Date: 2004-10-26
Studio: HarperCollins Narnia
An impressive hardcover volume containing all seven books in the classic fantasy series The Chronicles of Narnia, graced by black-and-white chapter opening illustrations and featuring an essay by C. S. Lewis on writing. This volume also contains C. S. Lewis's essay "On Three Ways of Writing for Children."
Fantastic creatures, heroic deeds, epic battles in the war between good and evil, and unforgettable adventures come together in this world where magic meets reality, which has been enchanting readers of all ages for over sixty years. The Chronicles of Narnia has transcended the fantasy genre to become a part of the canon of classic literature.
This edition presents all seven books—The Magician's Nephew; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; The Horse and His Boy; Prince Caspian; The Voyage of the Dawn Treader; The Silver Chair; and The Last Battle—unabridged. The books appear according to C. S. Lewis's preferred order and each chapter features a chapter opening illustration by the original artist, Pauline Baynes.
The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis, is one of the very few sets of books that should be read three times: in childhood, early adulthood, and late in life. In brief, four children travel repeatedly to a world in which they are far more than mere children and everything is far more than it seems. Richly told, populated with fascinating characters, perfectly realized in detail of world and pacing of plot, and profoundly allegorical, the story is infused throughout with the timeless issues of good and evil, faith and hope. This boxed set edition includes all seven volumes.
• A Family Guide To Narnia: Biblical Truths in C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia
• The Chronicles of Narnia Official Coloring Book
• A Year with Aslan: Daily Reflections from The Chronicles of Narnia
• The Chronicles of Narnia (The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe / Prince Caspian & The Voyage of the Dawn Treader / The Silver Chair) BBC Version
• Believing in Narnia: A Kid's Guide to Unlocking the Secret Symbols of Faith in C.S. Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia
• Mere Christianity
• The Lord of the Rings: 50th Anniversary, One Vol. Edition
• The Great Divorce
• The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: A Harper Classic (Chronicles of Narnia)
• The Screwtape Letters: With Screwtape Proposes a Toast