BizStore » Books » My Parents Think I'm Sleeping (I Can Read Level 3)
Brand: Harper Collins
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 48
Publication Date: 2008-01-08
Release Date: 2008-01-08
From acclaimed poet Jack Prelutsky and illustrator Yossi Abolafia, My Parents Think I'm Sleeping is the perfect book to get young readers excited about bedtime.
This Level 3 I Can Read book is a funny collection of poems about a boy who should be sleeping, but manages to find more than just storybooks and his model rocket kit to keep him awake.
From reading under the covers to watching shadows dance on the wall, these fourteen charming verses show that a child's life begins at bedtime!
• How Not to Babysit Your Brother (Step into Reading)
• Pirate Mom (Step into Reading)
• Magic Secrets (I Can Read Level 3)
• The Stinky Giant (Step into Reading)
• How Not to Start Third Grade (Step into Reading 4)
• The Best Seat in Second Grade (I Can Read Level 2)
• The Best Chef in Second Grade (I Can Read Level 2)
• Arthur Tricks the Tooth Fairy (Step-Into-Reading, Step 3)
• A Poor Excuse for a Dragon (Step into Reading)
• Space: Planets, Moons, Stars, and More! (Step into Reading)