BizStore » Books » My Parents Think I'm Sleeping (I Can Read Level 3)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 48
Publication Date: 2008-01-08
Release Date: 2008-01-08
From acclaimed poet Jack Prelutsky and illustrator Yossi Abolafia, My Parents Think I'm Sleeping is the perfect book to get young readers excited about bedtime.
This Level 3 I Can Read book is a funny collection of poems about a boy who should be sleeping, but manages to find more than just storybooks and his model rocket kit to keep him awake.
From reading under the covers to watching shadows dance on the wall, these fourteen charming verses show that a child's life begins at bedtime!
• The Stinky Giant (Step into Reading)
• The Best Seat in Second Grade (I Can Read Level 2)
• The Bravest Dog Ever: The True Story of Balto (Step-Into-Reading)
• Magic Secrets (I Can Read Level 3)
• The Best Chef in Second Grade (I Can Read Level 2)
• Pirate Mom (Step into Reading)
• The Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches (I Can Read Level 4)
• How Not to Start Third Grade (Step into Reading 4)
• Space: Planets, Moons, Stars, and More! (Step into Reading)
• The Outside Dog (I Can Read Level 3)