AzBaja.com, Home of the VW Baja Bug  
Toggle ContentToggle Content
Toggle Content AzBaja Site info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: Bear74
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 3544

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 248
Total: 248
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Event Calendar
02: AMAZON.com
03: AMAZON.com
04: AMAZON.com
05: AMAZON.com
06: AMAZON.com
07: AMAZON.com
08: AMAZON.com
09: AMAZON.com
10: AMAZON.com
11: AMAZON.com
12: AMAZON.com
13: AMAZON.com
14: AMAZON.com
15: AMAZON.com
16: AMAZON.com
17: AMAZON.com
18: Baja Forums
19: AMAZON.com
20: AMAZON.com
21: AMAZON.com
22: AMAZON.com
23: AMAZON.com
24: AMAZON.com
25: AMAZON.com
26: AMAZON.com
27: AMAZON.com
28: AMAZON.com
29: AMAZON.com
30: AMAZON.com
31: AMAZON.com
32: AMAZON.com
33: AMAZON.com
34: AMAZON.com
35: Baja Forums
36: AMAZON.com
37: AMAZON.com
38: AMAZON.com
39: Event Calendar
40: AMAZON.com
41: AMAZON.com
42: AMAZON.com
43: Baja Forums
44: AMAZON.com
45: AMAZON.com
46: AMAZON.com
47: AMAZON.com
48: AMAZON.com
49: AMAZON.com
50: AMAZON.com
51: AMAZON.com
52: Event Calendar
53: AMAZON.com
54: AMAZON.com
55: AMAZON.com
56: AMAZON.com
57: AMAZON.com
58: AMAZON.com
59: AMAZON.com
60: AMAZON.com
61: AMAZON.com
62: Baja Forums
63: Baja Forums
64: AMAZON.com
65: AMAZON.com
66: Baja Forums
67: Baja Forums
68: AMAZON.com
69: AMAZON.com
70: Pictures
71: AMAZON.com
72: Baja Forums
73: Baja Forums
74: AMAZON.com
75: AMAZON.com
76: AMAZON.com
77: Baja Forums
78: AMAZON.com
79: Event Calendar
80: AMAZON.com
81: AMAZON.com
82: AMAZON.com
83: AMAZON.com
84: AMAZON.com
85: Pictures
86: AMAZON.com
87: AMAZON.com
88: AMAZON.com
89: AMAZON.com
90: AMAZON.com
91: Event Calendar
92: Baja Forums
93: AMAZON.com
94: AMAZON.com
95: AMAZON.com
96: AMAZON.com
97: Baja Forums
98: AMAZON.com
99: AMAZON.com
100: AMAZON.com
101: AMAZON.com
102: AMAZON.com
103: Event Calendar
104: AMAZON.com
105: AMAZON.com
106: AMAZON.com
107: Baja Forums
108: AMAZON.com
109: AMAZON.com
110: AMAZON.com
111: AMAZON.com
112: Baja Forums
113: AMAZON.com
114: AMAZON.com
115: AMAZON.com
116: AMAZON.com
117: AMAZON.com
118: AMAZON.com
119: AMAZON.com
120: Baja Forums
121: AMAZON.com
122: Baja Forums
123: AMAZON.com
124: AMAZON.com
125: AMAZON.com
126: Baja Forums
127: AMAZON.com
128: AMAZON.com
129: Baja Forums
130: AMAZON.com
131: AMAZON.com
132: AMAZON.com
133: AMAZON.com
134: Baja Forums
135: AMAZON.com
136: AMAZON.com
137: AMAZON.com
138: Baja Forums
139: AMAZON.com
140: Baja Forums
141: AMAZON.com
142: AMAZON.com
143: Pictures
144: AMAZON.com
145: AMAZON.com
146: AMAZON.com
147: Baja Forums
148: Baja Forums
149: AMAZON.com
150: AMAZON.com
151: Baja Forums
152: AMAZON.com
153: Baja Forums
154: AMAZON.com
155: Baja Forums
156: AMAZON.com
157: AMAZON.com
158: AMAZON.com
159: AMAZON.com
160: AMAZON.com
161: AMAZON.com
162: AMAZON.com
163: Baja Forums
164: AMAZON.com
165: AMAZON.com
166: AMAZON.com
167: Baja Forums
168: AMAZON.com
169: Baja Forums
170: AMAZON.com
171: Baja Forums
172: AMAZON.com
173: AMAZON.com
174: AMAZON.com
175: Event Calendar
176: AMAZON.com
177: AMAZON.com
178: Baja Forums
179: AMAZON.com
180: AMAZON.com
181: Baja Forums
182: Baja Forums
183: AMAZON.com
184: AMAZON.com
185: AMAZON.com
186: Baja Forums
187: Baja Forums
188: AMAZON.com
189: AMAZON.com
190: AMAZON.com
191: AMAZON.com
192: AMAZON.com
193: AMAZON.com
194: AMAZON.com
195: AMAZON.com
196: AMAZON.com
197: AMAZON.com
198: AMAZON.com
199: AMAZON.com
200: AMAZON.com
201: AMAZON.com
202: AMAZON.com
203: AMAZON.com
204: AMAZON.com
205: AMAZON.com
206: Baja Forums
207: Baja Forums
208: AMAZON.com
209: Baja Forums
210: AMAZON.com
211: Baja Forums
212: AMAZON.com
213: AMAZON.com
214: AMAZON.com
215: AMAZON.com
216: AMAZON.com
217: AMAZON.com
218: AMAZON.com
219: AMAZON.com
220: Baja Forums
221: Baja Forums
222: AMAZON.com
223: Event Calendar
224: Baja Forums
225: Baja Forums
226: AMAZON.com
227: AMAZON.com
228: AMAZON.com
229: AMAZON.com
230: AMAZON.com
231: AMAZON.com
232: AMAZON.com
233: AMAZON.com
234: AMAZON.com
235: AMAZON.com
236: AMAZON.com
237: AMAZON.com
238: Baja Forums
239: AMAZON.com
240: AMAZON.com
241: AMAZON.com
242: AMAZON.com
243: AMAZON.com
244: AMAZON.com
245: AMAZON.com
246: Home
247: AMAZON.com
248: Baja Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content GPS

Baja Forums -:- Off-Road & VW Based Clubs (4x4, ATV, Jeep, Motorcycle) -:- Events and Get Togethers World Wide -:- PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Amazon Store

PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Places to go, Events, Car Shows and people to see. Feel free to post your auto based events here. Also feel free to add it to the Event Calendar in the MAIN MENU on the left side of the this page.
Users browsing this topic: None
Post new topic Reply to topic Printer Friendly Page

1 2
>
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
wideopenmotorsports
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

wideopenmotorsports

Joined: Feb 16, 2009
Posts: 1339
Karma: +12

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 08:26 PM
Reply with quote




PLEASE READ-

This event is put on with the intent of having a fun and enjoyable family weekend with other site members. Please make sure you consider all the other people attending the event and how your actions will effect their weekend. Common respect and courtesy will be paramount during the daytime hours and the the night. With that said please take into consideration the following.

PETS - if you are bringing a pet please make sure they are supervised at all times. We do not want any pets hurt during the weekend nor do we want anyone hurt by someones pet. Please make sure you have a leash.

KIDS - Some people will be bringing children to the event. I cannot stress how important safety is with little ones around. Drivers please be aware of their presence and parents make sure you keep them out of harms way.

VEHICLES - While driving in the camping area please drive slow. I know it is the open desert and enjoying it at speed is the best part, but we must think about safety first. There is a lot of desert out there. Lets keep the speeds down in the camping area.

TRASH - Please make sure to clean up the camping area. We have all heard stories of inconsiderate people who leave trash behind. Lets not add AzBaja members to that list.

FIRES - It can't be said enough so I will say it again. Please be safe with your camp fire. We might have one big one or several small ones, but being safe is most important.

WEEKEND ACTIVITIES:

First off there will be some games for the kids to partake in. These will occur Saturday afternoon with the adult activities. AzBaja Eric will be in charge of these activities.

LUNCH - Dalton is supplying the grill and AzBaja Eric will be grilling up burgers and dogs.
JWHRacing will be supplying condiments for the food and DirtJunkie will be supplying lettuce, tomato, onion etc...
If everyone attending could supply a bag of chips, some cookies, easy finger foods etc.. it would help make for a nice big lunch. I will be supplying water and sodas for lunch.

We also need a bunch of paper plates and napkins.

If you bring something just reply to this thread with what you are bringing so we don't end up with 10 bags of tortilla chips.

Contests for adults: We have several major sponsors who have donated some excellent prizes. I will try to have the first contest at noon. We will finish up with a night run for some really nice prizes.

Sat:

Noon - First Contest
1pm - LUNCH
2pm - 2nd contest
3-4pm will be some free driving time
4:30pm - 3rd contest
5:30pm 4th contest
6pm Dinner
7pm - Night Run


REMEMBER: FUN AND SAFE IS THE THEME FOR THE WEEKEND.


Last edited by wideopenmotorsports on Thu Oct 17, 2013 08:04 PM; edited 2 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile
vwboat
Sergeant
Sergeant

vwboat

Offline

Joined: Jan 17, 2012
Posts: 285
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Karma: 0

Post Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ: Hassayam Play Day
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 PM
Reply with quote

Wideopen,

I will bring the paper plates, forks/spoons/knives and napkins for the event.

Let me know if this is OK..

VWBOAT(john)

Back to top
View user's profile
wideopenmotorsports
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

wideopenmotorsports

Joined: Feb 16, 2009
Posts: 1339
Karma: +12

Post Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ: Hassayam Play Day
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 PM
Reply with quote

vwboat wrote:
Wideopen,

I will bring the paper plates, forks/spoons/knives and napkins for the event.

Let me know if this is OK..

VWBOAT(john)


EXCELLENT!

Back to top
View user's profile
Dalton
Master SGT.
Master SGT.

Dalton

Offline

Joined: Apr 25, 2012
Posts: 1951
Location: peoria, az
Karma: +4

Post Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ: Hassayam Play Day
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 02:50 AM
Reply with quote

wideopenmotorsports wrote:

PLEASE READ-

This event is put on with the intent of having a fun and enjoyable family weekend with other site members. Please make sure you consider all the other people attending the event and how your actions will effect their weekend. Common respect and courtesy will be paramount during the daytime hours and the the night. With that said please take into consideration the following.

PETS - if you are bringing a pet please make sure they are supervised at all times. We do not want any pets hurt during the weekend nor do we want anyone hurt by someones pet. Please make sure you have a leash.

KIDS - Some people will be bringing children to the event. I cannot stress how important safety is with little ones around. Drivers please be aware of their presence and parents make sure you keep them out of harms way.

VEHICLES - While driving in the camping area please drive slow. I know it is the open desert and enjoying it at speed is the best part, but we must think about safety first. There is a lot of desert out there. Lets keep the speeds down in the camping area.

TRASH - Please make sure to clean up the camping area. We have all heard stories of inconsiderate people who leave trash behind. Lets not add AzBaja members to that list.

FIRES - It can't be said enough so I will say it again. Please be safe with your camp fire. We might have one big one or several small ones, but being safe is most important.

WEEKEND ACTIVITIES:

First off there will be some games for the kids to partake in. These will occur Saturday afternoon with the adult activities. AzBaja Eric will be in charge of these activities.

LUNCH - Dalton is supplying the grill and AzBaja Eric will be grilling up burgers and dogs.
JWHRacing will be supplying condiments for the food and DirtJunkie will be supplying lettuce, tomato, onion etc...
If everyone attending could supply a bag of chips, some cookies, easy finger foods etc.. it would help make for a nice big lunch. I will be supplying water and sodas for lunch.

We also need a bunch of paper plates and napkins.

If you bring something just reply to this thread with what you are bringing so we don't end up with 10 bags of tortilla chips.

Contests for adults: We have several major sponsors who have donated some excellent prizes. I will try to have the first contest at noon. We will finish up with a night run for some really nice prizes.

Sat:

Noon - First Contest
1pm - LUNCH
2pm - 2nd contest
3-4pm will be some free driving time
4:30pm - 3rd contest
5:30pm 4th contest
6pm Dinner
7pm - Night Run


REMEMBER: FUN AND SAFE IS THE THEME FOR THE WEEKEND.


Right on Tony!!!

Please if we can keep from "Dusting " the camp it would be nice.


_________________
Click here to see more photos of My 69 Baja project:


s1053.photobucket.com/...%20project




Back to top
View user's profile
wideopenmotorsports
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

wideopenmotorsports

Joined: Feb 16, 2009
Posts: 1339
Karma: +12

Post Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ: Hassayam Play Day
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 08:06 PM
Reply with quote

I am all for that.

Back to top
View user's profile
AzBaja
1st SGT.
1st SGT.

AzBaja

Offline

Joined: Mar 06, 2006
Posts: 4506
Location: Mesa, AZ
Officers (Dues)
Recruit
Karma: +16

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayam Play Day
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 07:36 AM
Reply with quote

Good Plans


_________________
There has been a hostile takeover by an extreme militant group with an unknown agenda, I have lost complete control of AzBaja.com..... ︻┳デ═一

AzBaja.com founding officer and CEO



www.scoutmagazine.com
www.IMRRO.com
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
wideopenmotorsports
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

wideopenmotorsports

Joined: Feb 16, 2009
Posts: 1339
Karma: +12

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 08:10 PM
Reply with quote

.

So here is where we are at as of Oct 17th.

29 confirmed participants.

Dalton - Bringing the grill.
AzBaja - Burgers, Dogs and Buns.
JWHRacing - Ketchup, Mustard, Relish and Mayo.
Dirtjunkie - Lettuce, Onions, tomato etc...
WideOpenMotorsports - Water and Sodas for Lunch.
VWBoat - Forks, Knives, Spoons, Paper plates and Napkins.

If you can bring something just post it here. A bag of chips, box of cookies etc... Anything will be gladly accepted.

Back to top
View user's profile
wideopenmotorsports
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

wideopenmotorsports

Joined: Feb 16, 2009
Posts: 1339
Karma: +12

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 09:25 PM
Reply with quote

Laughing . Shocked . Cool . Rolling Eyes . Wink . Laughing

We have an amendment to the contest schedule.

Sat:

11am - First Contest (Sponsored by KMC Wheels)

Noon -Second Contest (Sponsored by Lucas Oil)

1pm - LUNCH

2pm - Third Contest (Sponsored by Mad Media / Mint 400)

3-4pm will be some free driving time

4:30pm - Fourth contest (Sponsored by RDC/Dezert People Vids)

5:30pm Fifth contest (sponsored by KC Hilites and Rigid Industries Lighting)

6:30pm Fifth Contest results and general raffle prizes during dinner


PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS - for those who will be partaking in the adult games! WEAR AN AZBAJA T-SHIRT or ONE OF THE T-SHIRTS FROM PARTICIPATING SPONSORS and receive an extra raffle ticket for the general raffle drawing.

Back to top
View user's profile
Dalton
Master SGT.
Master SGT.

Dalton

Offline

Joined: Apr 25, 2012
Posts: 1951
Location: peoria, az
Karma: +4

Post Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:45 AM
Reply with quote

wideopenmotorsports wrote:
:
PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS - for those who will be partaking in the adult games! WEAR AN AZBAJA T-SHIRT or ONE OF THE T-SHIRTS FROM PARTICIPATING SPONSORS and receive an extra raffle ticket for the general raffle drawing.

Nice... do I get a Raffle ticket for each event I attend or just one for wearing the shirt to the entire event?

Question


_________________
Click here to see more photos of My 69 Baja project:


s1053.photobucket.com/...%20project




Back to top
View user's profile
Dalton
Master SGT.
Master SGT.

Dalton

Offline

Joined: Apr 25, 2012
Posts: 1951
Location: peoria, az
Karma: +4

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 02:37 AM
Reply with quote

Any one got a bigger grill...???







_________________
Click here to see more photos of My 69 Baja project:


s1053.photobucket.com/...%20project




Back to top
View user's profile
Dalton
Master SGT.
Master SGT.

Dalton

Offline

Joined: Apr 25, 2012
Posts: 1951
Location: peoria, az
Karma: +4

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 02:42 AM
Reply with quote

AZBAJA - Eric.

I bringing the best charcoal on the planet... now it will be up to you to impress us with the meat and your cooking skills...

We are going to need a bigger grill....


_________________
Click here to see more photos of My 69 Baja project:


s1053.photobucket.com/...%20project




Back to top
View user's profile
Dalton
Master SGT.
Master SGT.

Dalton

Offline

Joined: Apr 25, 2012
Posts: 1951
Location: peoria, az
Karma: +4

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 03:08 AM
Reply with quote

Nice.....





_________________
Click here to see more photos of My 69 Baja project:


s1053.photobucket.com/...%20project




Back to top
View user's profile
wideopenmotorsports
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

wideopenmotorsports

Joined: Feb 16, 2009
Posts: 1339
Karma: +12

Post Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 02:26 PM
Reply with quote

Dalton wrote:
wideopenmotorsports wrote:
:
PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS - for those who will be partaking in the adult games! WEAR AN AZBAJA T-SHIRT or ONE OF THE T-SHIRTS FROM PARTICIPATING SPONSORS and receive an extra raffle ticket for the general raffle drawing.

Nice... do I get a Raffle ticket for each event I attend or just one for wearing the shirt to the entire event?

Question

Just one extra ticket. You can win additional tickets by participating in the various contests and finishing in the top 3 spots.

Lots of stuff to give away. Will be creating the prize packages next weekend.

Who wants to win some lights?, Oil? T-Shirts? Videos? Hats? . . . . . .

Back to top
View user's profile
Conundrum
Staff SGT.
Staff SGT.

Conundrum

Offline

Joined: Jan 08, 2008
Posts: 736
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Karma: +5

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 02:55 PM
Reply with quote

MEMEMEMEME LOL

Really, thanks for setting this all up!


_________________
Like .02, Opinion is subject to inflation. 4x4 Table Mesa0-60 Baja
Back to top
View user's profile Skype
azdesertrat87
Sergeant
Sergeant

azdesertrat87

Offline

Joined: Apr 29, 2007
Posts: 336
Location: goodyear.AZ
Karma: +1

Post Post subject: PLEASE READ: Hassayampa Play Day
Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 03:23 AM
Reply with quote

Hey dalton I have a fair sized charcoal bbq you are more than welcome to use it the grill is about 16" x 32" give or take. but you have to pick it up I plan on being there Friday night!


_________________
Lead Dog Racing 'cause if your not the lead dog, the scenery never changes! 250 HP 2110cc f/I & Turboed 14"&12" Suspension Travel Front and Rear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail

1 2
>
Post new topic Reply to topic Printer Friendly Page

 Topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
Normal
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide Hassayampa
[ Go to pageGo to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6 ]
85 Dalton 29505 Hassayampa
 Sun Feb 05, 2017 03:37 PM 
Dalton View latest post
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide Hassayampa Pics/Vids 5 wideopenmotorsports 2299 Hassayampa Pics/Vids
 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:34 PM 
wideopenmotorsports View latest post
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide 2015 Hassayampa Play Day Official Thread
[ Go to pageGo to page: 1 ... 3, 4, 5 ]
60 wideopenmotorsports 17533 2015 Hassayampa Play D...
 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:22 AM 
Azdrtdog View latest post
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide ROLL CALL - HASSAYAMPA
[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2, 3 ]
42 wideopenmotorsports 7963 ROLL CALL - HASSAYAMPA
 Sun Nov 08, 2015 04:14 AM 
Azdrtdog View latest post
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide 2015 Hassayampa T-Shirt 2 wideopenmotorsports 1845 2015 Hassayampa T-Shir...
 Fri Jul 17, 2015 02:43 PM 
AzBaja View latest post
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Toggle Content Picture Box

Toggle Content Great things to Buy

Toggle Content Other Sites

Toggle Content Parts - For your Car

If you see Errors please E-mail Eric (AT) AzBaja.com X XX XXX
azbaja.com Webutation

eXTReMe Tracker
XXXX
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster. Any use, commercial or educational, requires written permission from the author.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy