AzBaja.com, Home of the VW Baja Bug  
Toggle ContentToggle Content
Toggle Content AzBaja Site info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: jamlip
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 3581

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 185
Total: 185
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Baja Forums
02: AMAZON.com
03: AMAZON.com
04: AMAZON.com
05: Baja Forums
06: AMAZON.com
07: Baja Forums
08: AMAZON.com
09: AMAZON.com
10: AMAZON.com
11: Event Calendar
12: AMAZON.com
13: AMAZON.com
14: AMAZON.com
15: AMAZON.com
16: AMAZON.com
17: AMAZON.com
18: Baja Forums
19: AMAZON.com
20: AMAZON.com
21: AMAZON.com
22: AMAZON.com
23: AMAZON.com
24: AMAZON.com
25: AMAZON.com
26: Baja Forums
27: AMAZON.com
28: AMAZON.com
29: Baja Forums
30: Baja Forums
31: AMAZON.com
32: AMAZON.com
33: AMAZON.com
34: Baja Forums
35: Baja Forums
36: AMAZON.com
37: AMAZON.com
38: AMAZON.com
39: AMAZON.com
40: AMAZON.com
41: AMAZON.com
42: AMAZON.com
43: AMAZON.com
44: AMAZON.com
45: AMAZON.com
46: AMAZON.com
47: AMAZON.com
48: Baja Forums
49: AMAZON.com
50: AMAZON.com
51: AMAZON.com
52: My Account
53: AMAZON.com
54: AMAZON.com
55: AMAZON.com
56: AMAZON.com
57: AMAZON.com
58: AMAZON.com
59: Baja Forums
60: Baja Forums
61: AMAZON.com
62: AMAZON.com
63: AMAZON.com
64: AMAZON.com
65: AMAZON.com
66: Baja Forums
67: Baja Forums
68: Baja Forums
69: AMAZON.com
70: AMAZON.com
71: AMAZON.com
72: Baja Forums
73: Baja Forums
74: AMAZON.com
75: AMAZON.com
76: AMAZON.com
77: AMAZON.com
78: AMAZON.com
79: Baja Forums
80: AMAZON.com
81: AMAZON.com
82: AMAZON.com
83: AMAZON.com
84: AMAZON.com
85: AMAZON.com
86: AMAZON.com
87: AMAZON.com
88: AMAZON.com
89: AMAZON.com
90: AMAZON.com
91: AMAZON.com
92: AMAZON.com
93: Baja Forums
94: Baja Forums
95: AMAZON.com
96: AMAZON.com
97: AMAZON.com
98: AMAZON.com
99: AMAZON.com
100: AMAZON.com
101: AMAZON.com
102: Baja Forums
103: Baja Forums
104: AMAZON.com
105: AMAZON.com
106: AMAZON.com
107: AMAZON.com
108: Baja Forums
109: Baja Forums
110: AMAZON.com
111: AMAZON.com
112: AMAZON.com
113: AMAZON.com
114: AMAZON.com
115: Event Calendar
116: AMAZON.com
117: AMAZON.com
118: AMAZON.com
119: Event Calendar
120: AMAZON.com
121: Baja Forums
122: AMAZON.com
123: AMAZON.com
124: AMAZON.com
125: AMAZON.com
126: AMAZON.com
127: Baja Forums
128: AMAZON.com
129: AMAZON.com
130: AMAZON.com
131: AMAZON.com
132: AMAZON.com
133: AMAZON.com
134: AMAZON.com
135: Home
136: AMAZON.com
137: AMAZON.com
138: Baja Forums
139: AMAZON.com
140: AMAZON.com
141: AMAZON.com
142: AMAZON.com
143: AMAZON.com
144: AMAZON.com
145: AMAZON.com
146: AMAZON.com
147: AMAZON.com
148: AMAZON.com
149: Baja Forums
150: AMAZON.com
151: AMAZON.com
152: AMAZON.com
153: AMAZON.com
154: AMAZON.com
155: AMAZON.com
156: AMAZON.com
157: AMAZON.com
158: AMAZON.com
159: AMAZON.com
160: AMAZON.com
161: AMAZON.com
162: AMAZON.com
163: AMAZON.com
164: Baja Forums
165: AMAZON.com
166: AMAZON.com
167: AMAZON.com
168: AMAZON.com
169: AMAZON.com
170: AMAZON.com
171: AMAZON.com
172: Baja Forums
173: AMAZON.com
174: AMAZON.com
175: Baja Forums
176: AMAZON.com
177: AMAZON.com
178: AMAZON.com
179: AMAZON.com
180: Baja Forums
181: AMAZON.com
182: AMAZON.com
183: Event Calendar
184: Baja Forums
185: AMAZON.com

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content GPS

Baja Forums -:- AzBaja.com Members -:- Projects and Builds -:- AzBaja
Amazon Store

AzBaja
Tell us about your Project, Were you at in tyour build. Post Pictures etc.
Users browsing this topic: None
Post new topic Reply to topic Printer Friendly Page
View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
The following users give thanks for this topic Anonymous - Thu Mar 19, 2009 01:51 PM
AzBaja
1st SGT.
1st SGT.

AzBaja

Offline

Joined: Mar 06, 2006
Posts: 4516
Location: Mesa, AZ
Officers (Dues)
Recruit
Karma: +16

Post Post subject: AzBaja
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:14 AM
Reply with quote

Well it's time...I have been driving my Baja for over 14+ years now and it's time for some work... Shocked

1. Fix the electrics, Loose wires, Bad conectors, Lights that work some time etc. etc. etc.
2. Fix ignition New Dizzy (Buy from BugZyla) and MSD 6A etc. (Starting Problem)
3. Replace brake pads.
4. Aluminum Radiator with shrouds.
5. Replace missing Body bolts and screws.
6. Have Custom Coil Holder made/welded up. (BugZyla Welding)
7. Have Passenger O's hit bar redone. (BugZyla Welding)
8. Clutch and pressure plate and throw out bearing.
9. Weld in new brackets for steering stabilizer. (BugZyla Welding)
10. Fix/New Alt. braket
11. Battery Hold Down
12. 930 CV's and Half Shafts (BugZyla) need to check frame horns.
13. New coat of Green and Blue Paint with Clear coat (bajawarrior)
14. Cup Holder
15. Fix Driver review mirrors
16. New Hood

Not all in order and not all will be done, but some have to be done. I will add things as I work down the list.


_________________
There has been a hostile takeover by an extreme militant group with an unknown agenda, I have lost complete control of AzBaja.com..... ︻┳デ═一

AzBaja.com founding officer and CEO



www.scoutmagazine.com
www.IMRRO.com
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
BugZyla.com
1st SGT.
1st SGT.

BugZyla.com

Offline

Joined: Mar 20, 2006
Posts: 4377
Location: Mexicopa County, Barackistan
Karma: +35

Post Post subject: Re: AzBaja
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 03:16 PM
Reply with quote

I can get you a deal on the radiator too. Cool


_________________
Bugzyla Fabrication
480-444-2501
www.bugzyla.com


132 (O\!/O) VWs and counting since 1/2005

Hillary for PRISON 2016
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AzBaja
1st SGT.
1st SGT.

AzBaja

Offline

Joined: Mar 06, 2006
Posts: 4516
Location: Mesa, AZ
Officers (Dues)
Recruit
Karma: +16

Post Post subject: Re: AzBaja
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 06:03 PM
Reply with quote

Repalced front brke pads, fixed bad/leaking disc brake calipur. Need to bleed braks better.

New starter is in.

AzBaja wrote:
Well it's time...I have been driving my Baja for over 14+ years now and it's time for some work... Shocked

1. Fix the electrics, Loose wires, Bad conectors, Lights that work some time etc. etc. etc.
2. Fix ignition New Dizzy (Buy from BugZyla) and MSD 6A etc. (Starting Problem)
3. Replace brake pads.
4. Aluminum Radiator with shrouds.
5. Replace missing Body bolts and screws.
6. Have Custom Coil Holder made/welded up. (BugZyla Welding)
7. Have Passenger O's hit bar redone. (BugZyla Welding)
8. Clutch and pressure plate and throw out bearing.
9. Weld in new brackets for steering stabilizer. (BugZyla Welding)
10. Fix/New Alt. braket
11. Battery Hold Down
12. 930 CV's and Half Shafts (BugZyla) need to check frame horns.
13. New coat of Green and Blue Paint with Clear coat (bajawarrior)
14. Cup Holder
15. Fix Driver review mirrors
16. New Hood

Not all in order and not all will be done, but some have to be done. I will add things as I work down the list.


_________________
There has been a hostile takeover by an extreme militant group with an unknown agenda, I have lost complete control of AzBaja.com..... ︻┳デ═一

AzBaja.com founding officer and CEO



www.scoutmagazine.com
www.IMRRO.com
Back to top
View user's profile Visit poster's website
Colesifer68
Sergeant
Sergeant

Colesifer68

Offline

Joined: Mar 03, 2009
Posts: 356
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Karma: +5

Post Post subject: AzBaja
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 04:52 AM
Reply with quote

number 14...i was just saying how i need a place for my beer. good call

going to be doing alot of the same things to my baja so it will be nice to see how it goes for you.


_________________
Times not wasted when your getting wasted
Back to top
View user's profile
Preston
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

Preston

Offline

Joined: Nov 24, 2007
Posts: 1321
Location: Gilbert, Az
Karma: +18

Post Post subject: Re: AzBaja
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:16 AM
Reply with quote

Colesifer68 wrote:
number 14...i was just saying how i need a place for my beer. good call

going to be doing alot of the same things to my baja so it will be nice to see how it goes for you.

The Staff Officers at AzBaja.com do not condone the use of alcoholic beverages while operating a motor vehicle. however; if said vehicle is used solely as one rockin cup holder then have a blast! Laughing Laughing Laughing


_________________
There goes another lug nut...
www.ProSeatz.com
www.drummondrace.com
www.patriotguard.org
My Bug: "SMOKEY" 1968 Baja, 1641 Dual Port
Baja Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbJ9cuKk_c
My Hometown: Monroe, Wa
Back to top
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website
danjones333
SGT. 1st Class
SGT. 1st Class

danjones333

Offline

Joined: Mar 16, 2008
Posts: 1475
Location: chandler
Karma: -260

Post Post subject: AzBaja
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 04:47 AM
Reply with quote

i said the same thing when i bought my baja.
"dang this thing needs a cup holder."
lol
i just thow it between the seat and the e-brake.
kinda works till you hit a bump and/or a pot hole and then you got a sticky mess on your hands.


_________________
jamesr6168 wrote:
CAUSE YOU WERE THINK,N WITH YOUR DIPSTICK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JIMMY!
Back to top
View user's profile AIM Address
Colesifer68
Sergeant
Sergeant

Colesifer68

Offline

Joined: Mar 03, 2009
Posts: 356
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Karma: +5

Post Post subject: Re: AzBaja
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 08:26 AM
Reply with quote

Preston wrote:
Colesifer68 wrote:
number 14...i was just saying how i need a place for my beer. good call

going to be doing alot of the same things to my baja so it will be nice to see how it goes for you.

The Staff Officers at AzBaja.com do not condone the use of alcoholic beverages while operating a motor vehicle. however; if said vehicle is used solely as one rockin cup holder then have a blast! Laughing Laughing Laughing

lmao...perfect


_________________
Times not wasted when your getting wasted
Back to top
View user's profile
Post new topic Reply to topic Printer Friendly Page

 Topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
Announcement
No new posts VW Volkswagen & Baja Bug General Discussion [ Poll ] "AzBaja Supporting Members" Good deals and Discounts!
[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2 ]
29 AzBaja 30860 Re: "AzBaja Supporting...
 Mon Mar 09, 2009 07:32 PM 
cyberjaw4 View latest post
Sticky
No new posts VW Volkswagen & Baja Bug General Discussion Get the www.AzBaja.com Link out!!!
[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2, 3 ]
32 AzBaja 33565 Get the www.AzBaja.com...
 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:36 PM 
1966baja View latest post
Normal
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide 2018 AZBaja 9th Annual Play Day, Date.... 0 Dirtjunkie 895 2018 AZBaja 9th Annual...
 Wed May 23, 2018 03:59 PM 
Dirtjunkie View latest post
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide 8th Annual AzBaja Playday 2017
October 6,7,8 2017
[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2 ]
19 Dirtjunkie 5552 Re: 8th Annual AzBaja ...
 Tue Oct 10, 2017 06:49 PM 
TINMAN View latest post
No new posts Events and Get Togethers World Wide AzBaja Playday 2017?
Move Location?
[ Go to pageGo to page: 1, 2 ]
18 Dirtjunkie 5101 AzBaja Playday 2017?
 Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:34 PM 
Rigger View latest post
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Toggle Content Picture Box

Toggle Content Great things to Buy

Toggle Content Other Sites

Toggle Content Parts - For your Car

If you see Errors please E-mail Eric (AT) AzBaja.com X XX XXX
azbaja.com Webutation

eXTReMe Tracker
XXXX
The logos and trademarks used on this site are the property of their respective owners
We are not responsible for comments posted by our users, as they are the property of the poster. Any use, commercial or educational, requires written permission from the author.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy